Cyclone Vayu is forecast to make landfall as a Category 2 cyclone near the Gujarat coast around Thursday 13 June.
New Zealanders in the area are advised to seek suitable shelter, monitor local media (as well as weather updates from the Indian Meteorological Department), and follow the advice of local authorities. Please also keep your friends and family informed of your well-being.
New Zealanders in the area requiring consular assistance should contact the New Zealand High Commission in New Delhi on +91 11 4688 3170, or email@example.com.
Reviewed:12 Jun 2019, 13:30
Latest News features
- Hong Kong: Ongoing ProtestsReviewed: 14 June 2019, 15:20 NZST
- India: Cyclone VayuReviewed: 12 June 2019, 13:30 NZST
- Sudan: Civil UnrestReviewed: 12 June 2019, 13:15 NZST
- Venezuela: Civil UnrestReviewed: 3 May 2019, 16:35 NZST
- Ramadan 2019Reviewed: 3 May 2019, 14:20 NZST