- Venezuela: Civil unrest
- Ramadan 2019
- Sri Lanka - Explosions in and near Colombo
- Measles - check you are protected before you travel
- Advice for New Zealanders overseas
- Are you a New Zealander living in the UK or travelling to the UK?
- Dengue Fever outbreak
- Pacific Cyclone Season: 1 November to 30 April
- Argentina and Panama: Hantavirus
- France: Protests
- Travel Insurance
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Ebola virus
- South America: Ayahuasca tea
- New Language for Travel Advisories
- Europe: Internal border controls
- United States of America: Entry requirements
- Fiji - Meningococcal outbreak
- Brazil: Yellow Fever outbreak
- Travelling with an Electronic Cigarette
- Health information
- Heading overseas on a break?
- Aviation security enhancements for flights to the United States and United Kingdom
- South Africa: Withdrawal of Visa Exemption
- Riding Motorbikes and Scooters Overseas
- Canada Visa Exemption
- United States of America: 90 Day Visa Waiver and Zero Tolerance
- Need a visa for travelling overseas?
- Indonesia: Warning against poisoning from alcohol drinks, including arak, containing methanol
- International surrogacy
- Adventure tourism and sports
- New Zealanders with unpaid debts overseas
- Medical tourism
- Travelling with a criminal conviction
- United States: change to entry requirements
- Inter-country adoptions
Travelling or living overseas? Help us find you in an emergency, so we can check on your well-being or send you important information.
Not travelling or living overseas but still want to stay up to date with our travel advice? Have the latest travel advisories sent to you via email.