- Advice for New Zealanders Overseas
- New Zealanders in the United Kingdom
- Dengue Fever Outbreak
- France: Protests
- Travel Insurance
- South America: Ayahuasca tea
- Europe: Internal border controls
- United States of America: Entry Requirements
- Fiji: Meningococcal Outbreak
- Brazil: Yellow Fever outbreak
- Travelling with an Electronic Cigarette
- Health Information
- Heading overseas on a break?
- Aviation security enhancements for flights to the United States and United Kingdom
- Riding Motorbikes and Scooters Overseas
- Canada Visa Exemption
- United States of America: 90 Day Visa Waiver and Zero Tolerance
- Need a visa for travelling overseas?
- Indonesia: Warning against poisoning from alcohol drinks, including arak, containing methanol
- Adventure tourism and sports
- New Zealanders with unpaid debts overseas
- Medical tourism
- Travelling with a criminal conviction
- United States: change to entry requirements
- Inter-country adoptions
Travelling or living overseas? Help us find you in an emergency, so we can check on your well-being or send you important information.
Not travelling or living overseas but still want to stay up to date with our travel advice? Have the latest travel advisories sent to you via email.