There are ongoing demonstrations in Paris and across France. Protests have turned violent and traffic has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewed:3 Dec 2018, 10:40
Latest News features
- Germany: Oktoberfest 2019Reviewed: 20 September 2019, 08:49 NZST
- Hong Kong: Ongoing ProtestsReviewed: 13 September 2019, 14:45 NZST
- Japan: Rugby World Cup 2019Posted: 20 August 2019, 17:41 NZST
- Outbreaks of PolioReviewed: 16 August 2019, 14:05 NZST
- Egypt: Suspension of FlightsReviewed: 22 July 2019, 18:00 NZST