There are ongoing demonstrations in Paris and across France. Protests have turned violent and traffic has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewed:3 Dec 2018, 10:40
Latest News features
- Pacific Cyclone Season: 1 November to 30 AprilReviewed: 10 December 2018, 12:30 NZDT
- France: ProtestsReviewed: 3 December 2018, 10:40 NZDT
- Ukraine: Martial LawReviewed: 30 November 2018, 12:15 NZDT
- United States of America: California: WildfiresReviewed: 12 November 2018, 12:30 NZDT
- Travel InsuranceReviewed: 6 November 2018, 08:25 NZDT