There are ongoing strikes and demonstrations in Paris and across France. Transport has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewed:17 Dec 2019, 15:03
Latest News features
- Novel coronavirus, China (2019-nCoV)Reviewed: 24 January 2020, 12:04 NZDT
- Philippines: Taal VolcanoReviewed: 21 January 2020, 12:01 NZDT
- Middle East: Regional TensionsReviewed: 21 January 2020, 12:00 NZDT
- Australia: BushfiresReviewed: 21 January 2020, 11:59 NZDT
- Travelling as a Dual CitizenReviewed: 21 January 2020, 11:58 NZDT