The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:9 May 2016, 09:45
Latest News features
- Spain: Incident in Las Ramblas, BarcelonaUpdated: 18 August 2017, 10:23 NZST
- Hajj Pilgrimage Updated: 14 August 2017, 14:25 NZST
- Travelling to Cuba from the United StatesUpdated: 2 August 2017, 15:12 NZST
- Venezuela: National Constituent Assembly ElectionsPosted: 28 July 2017, 16:29 NZST
- 2017 New Zealand General ElectionUpdated: 25 July 2017, 15:45 NZST