The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:2 Oct 2017, 10:20
Latest News features
- Ramadan 2018Reviewed: 21 May 2018, 15:40 NZST
- Hawaii: Kilauea Volcano Reviewed: 21 May 2018, 15:35 NZST
- Nicaragua: Civil UnrestReviewed: 21 May 2018, 15:30 NZST
- Vanuatu: Ambae Island VolcanoReviewed: 21 May 2018, 15:25 NZST
- Dengue Fever outbreakReviewed: 21 May 2018, 15:20 NZST