The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:2 Oct 2017, 10:20
Latest News features
- United States of America: California: WildfiresReviewed: 12 November 2018, 12:30 NZDT
- Travel InsuranceReviewed: 6 November 2018, 08:25 NZDT
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Ebola virus Updated: 24 October 2018, 11:43 NZDT
- Papua New Guinea: Temporary Suspension of Visa on ArrivalReviewed: 19 October 2018, 09:50 NZDT
- Pacific Cyclone Season: 1 November to 30 AprilReviewed: 16 October 2018, 10:45 NZDT