The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:28 Nov 2019, 13:37
Latest News features
- COVID-19: Advice for New Zealanders OverseasReviewed: 30 July 2020, 09:00 NZST
- Hong Kong: Demonstrations and National Security LegislationReviewed: 28 July 2020, 10:40 NZST
- Protests and Demonstrations around the United StatesReviewed: 29 June 2020, 13:20 NZST
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)Reviewed: 16 April 2020, 17:20 NZST
- Middle East: Regional TensionsReviewed: 17 March 2020, 13:56 NZDT